Customer Service Representative
We are hiring a full-time, in-house Customer Service Representative as well as a full-time, remote Customer Service Representative. In this position, your primary responsibility will be to ensure that our clients have an unrivaled customer service experience. The ideal candidate loves organizing, working with people, and maintaining relationships.
This position is based out of our office in Gilbert but would be a short commute for those living in Chandler, Mesa, Queen Creek, or other nearby areas in Arizona.
As our Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Answer the phone many times per day and speak with clients over the phone.
- Perform office management tasks such as organizing, scanning, filing, faxing, prepping marketing materials, checking the mail, scheduling and confirming appointments, organizing meetings and events, updating spreadsheets, and more.
- Assist our sales manager.
Customer Service Representative applicant requirements:
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to our office in Gilbert, AZ
- Willingness to talk on the phone with customers daily
- Speak English (Spanish is a plus, but not required)
- Basic computer skills
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Organizational skills
- This position starts at $14/hr.